Imagine my delight when I opened my e-mail and found The Honest Scrap Award from Alina Petropavlovska of Russian Season
10 honest things about myself
1) I started cooking Indian food, while in the middle of Chemotherapy 20 years ago.
2) I am a terrible perfectionist
3) I am the only one in my family interested in cooking and food.
4) I like to do everything from scratch
5) I'm willing to try almost anything once
6) I'm a computer addict, between my writing and everything else I am online almost 24/7
7) I cannot function without my morning coffee
8) I am hoping to visit India early next year.
9) I love to have people cook for me
10) Despite what I do for a living, I am actually fairly shy
And I would like to pass on this award to bloggers behind the following blogs:
I know that some of my choices received this award at the same time I did so I haven't included you here.
2.) Non-Chef Nick
3.) Peas Love Carrots
5.) Tasty Trix
6.) Cook Like A Bong
7.) Mary Moh
8.) Memorie di Angelina
9.) Yummy Food
10.) Salty Seattle
Now according to the rules, if you accept the award, please post 10 honest things about yourself in your blog and send the award to 10 fellow food bloggers!
Here's hoping you'll accept the Honest Scrap Award. I'm looking forward to reading your 10 honest facts!!
Meanwhile, my adventure with an old neglected wedding present is in the works.