I just discovered that The Colors Of Indian Cooking has received a new award.
I am absolutely touched and thrilled , especially since it came from Sandhya Hariharan of Sandhyas' Kitchen!
Thank you so much Sandhya!
According to the rules of the award, I have to tell everyone 7 things about myself that you might find interesting.
1.)I am online practically 24/7, and am rarely parted from my laptop or iphone except when cooking
2.) I am afraid of flying, but am planning a few trips next year and my husband might even get back to India with me.
3.) I sang songs on the very first season of Sesame Street including
Yes, that's me singing.
4.) I have been the voice of many Hanna Barbera Saturday morning cartoon characters
5.) I played Peppermint Patty in the stage play You're A Good Man Charlie Brown for 2 years in San Francisco when I was 19
6.) I am a screenwriter and work with my husband /writing partner
7.) I am a 5th generation San Franciscan. My family came to California in 1848.
I'd now like to nominate 7 other bloggers for this award.
Congratulations to you all, thank you again.
For those of you who receive this award here are the rules:
You must thank the person who has given you the award.
* Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
* Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
* Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
* Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
* Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
* Leave a comment in the nominated blogs to let them know they have been nominated